今天要和大家分享的口语表达是：over one's head。If something is over one's head, it means that something is difficult to understand，也就是“某事对某人来说超出能力之外，难以理解”的意思。
- - I bought a computer last week, but operating the machine is over my head. So I spent a lot of time reading the manual. It turned out that it's all Greek to me.
- Hold your horses. Let me have a look. Maybe I can give you a hand.
- It's very kind of you.
- I'm new here and I think this project is over my head. Could you show me the ropes?
- The advanced mathematics is just too far over my head.
- I admit that a lot of the ideas went over my head.
- Figuring out this computer program is definitely over my head.