今天要和大家分享的口语表达是：in my book。这个口语表达可以作本意用，表示：“在我写的书中，在我读的书中”。
- I give some suggestions in my book and I hope they will help you.
- I was so involved in my book that I didn't hear you knock at the door.
in my book 在口语中还有个常用意思，在我的书中，在我的认知里，就可以引申为“据我所知，在我看来，我认为”的意思。相当于：as far as I am concerned, to me, in my opinion。
- In my book, he could get cold feet and sometimes zone out when he's talking in front of a crowd.
- In my book, she is so full of herself. She always said that it's kind of a no brainer when the boss asked her to do something, but she always blew it.
- Every one of them is a hero in my book.
- He's never lied to me, and in my book that counts for a lot.
- I don't know about anyone else, but this was a night well spent in my book.