区别辨析consider、think、believe、count、deem、reckon与regard

更多精彩,请关注微信公众号:田间小站

这些动词均含有“认为”之意。

consider : 指经过考虑和观察后得出的结论。

  • This award is considered (to be) a great honour.
    这项奖被视为极大的荣誉。
  • We don't consider our customers to be mere consumers; we consider them to be our friends.
    我们没有把客户仅仅看作是消费者;我们还把他们当作朋友。

think : 普通用词,指按照自己的意见提出看法。

  • I think this is their house, but I'm not sure.
    我想这是他们家,但不敢肯定。
  • He ought to resign, I think.
    我看他应该辞职。

believe : 通常指根据一定的证据,经思考后而认为属实。

  • I believed his lies for years.
    我很多年都对他的谎话信以为真。
  • The man claimed to be a social worker and the old woman believed him.
    那个男人自称是社会福利工作者,老妇人信以为真。

count : 指作出判断后而得出的看法等。

  • I count him among my closest friends.
    我把他看作我一个最亲密的朋友。
  • I count myself lucky to have known him.
    和他相识,我觉得很幸运。

deem : 正式用词,常用于法律、文学,强调作判断而不是思考。

  • French and German were deemed essential.
    法语和德语被认为是必不可少的。
  • She deemed it prudent not to say anything.
    她认为什么都不说是明智的。

reckon : 指对人或事作全面“权衡”,把各方面意见考虑进去后得出结论。

  • The sale has been held up because the price is reckoned to be too high.
    销售陷入停滞,因为大家认为价格太高了。

regard : 侧重凭外表或表面现象作判断。多强调观点。

  • Capital punishment was regarded as inhuman and immoral.
    死刑过去被认为是非人道且不道德的。
  • She is widely regarded as the current leader's natural successor.
    人们普遍认为她是现任领导的当然继任者。

打赏

微信赞赏支付宝赞赏