come : 普通用词，含义广泛。强调到达的动作或进程，不侧重是否到达目的地。也可用于比喻意义。
- Has she come yet?
- When does the post come?
- Hasn't his train come in yet?
arrive : 侧重到达目的地或达到某一目标。也可用作比喻。
- What time will your train arrive?
- It was dark by the time we arrived at the station.
- We arrived in Prague later that day.
- I arrived back to find that my room had been burgled.
- What time does the mail usually arrive (= is it delivered)?
- I ordered some CDs over a month ago, but they still haven't arrived (= I have not received them).
reach : 既可指到达目的地，又可指到达途中的中间站。强调经过的周折或付出的努力。
- We won't reach Miami until five or six o'clock.
- They finally reached the coast after five weeks sailing.
- News of his accident had only just reached us.